Saturday, May 28, 2016

EvonyToolKit 1.0.1.3C

Release notes:

Ok fixed the IE hooks I could find with issues.. my fault again (idk why the version number of autoit I use at home isn't the version on there site with that number) This time I solved the 3 I found for good.. rewrote them from scratch.

Fixed the kill.bat error  now it won't show if no bots are open

Fixed command line to support A-Z for some reason it was case sensative (I'm a noob at regex)

Fixed node -1 to support close everything via command line.

  • BUG FIXES
    • Command line supports -1 again on close bots
      • StartGUI2.exe STOP -1
    • Killbat.exe no long shows an error if no bots are running
    • Redid most the used IE hooks to support newer versions of autoit
  • CORE CHANGES
  • GUI CHANGES





If you have any problems please let me know via the future request forum to the left or via the ETK google group. 

Keep KILLING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment